Monday 13 January 2014

Immortalised (or should it be Zombiefied)!

Last year, the quite simply brilliant Giles Meakin asked fans of his work to supply a photo of themselves as reference material for a piece of artwork he had been commissioned to do...

I sent him a photo, not thinking much of it, as I'm sure he got inundated with the buggers!

Imagine how surprised I was when he sent me this:


That's me on the far right, in the Download t-shirt, and that's my dog Poppy with me!

The original photo that he used is this one:



I have to say, I'm simply stunned with Giles' finished work - it's brilliant!

BRAIIIINNSSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first ever fan fiction!

  My First foray into fan fiction - a Battletech short story!  I've been wanting to write short stories for a while, but never really go...