Friday 15 June 2018

Look to your front. Mark your targets. Look to your front.. Painting the Praetorian XXIV

Well, the side project isn't taking very long!

As you will be aware dear reader, I recently found and bought one of the Limited edition Praetorian XXIV boxed sets, something I'd wanted for a good long while!


Now, a little over two weeks since I purchased it, the box is completely painted, plus the start of support units - this will be added to my existing Imperial Guard army, but able to stand on its own as well...

The army as it stands today (547 points, 29 Power Levels) - the Aurox in the foreground is a 'counts as' Taurox...


Captain Karuthors, Commissar Fonbeck and Command Squad...

Squad 1 - Sgt Jenks

Squad Two - Sgt Smif, with Heavy Weapon Support Squad in the background

Leman Russ Vanquisher 'Gloriana' commanded by Captain Whight 

Next up to be added are:

Squad Three - Sgt Barcker

Bullgryn Squad 

Tempestus Scions

3 more Leman Russ Tanks

3 Sentinels

What do you think of these models? Which were your favourite IG regiment?  Let me know in the comments!




1 comment:

  1. very nice. love those praetorian models and so gutted i sold the 25 or 30 of them i had many years ago.

    ReplyDelete

My first ever fan fiction!

  My First foray into fan fiction - a Battletech short story!  I've been wanting to write short stories for a while, but never really go...