Tuesday 24 December 2013

Prologue....

I've drafted, deleted, redrafted and then deleted this first post so many times now it's getting silly.

Now do you introduce yourself to an audience you're not sure is there, in such a manner as to a) keep their attention and b) not appear weird?

Answers on a postcard please!

OK, how I'm going to do it is say HELLO! And welcome to what I hope will be an interesting read thought 2014.  

I'll be rambling about my hobbies, which include wargaming, painting toy soldiers, reading, comic books, music and films.  There may also be a small amount of political ranting (but I'll try to keep that to a minimum)....

Sound good? Sound like the kind of thing you'd want to read about?

Then 2014 could just be our year to become good friends dear reader.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first ever fan fiction!

  My First foray into fan fiction - a Battletech short story!  I've been wanting to write short stories for a while, but never really go...