Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014 - Looking forward to a hobby filled year!

Every year I start new projects, to work on alongside those I haven't finished from the year before!
This years projects will be:
Complete the painting of my Ultramarines 1st & 2nd Companies
Build my Death Korps of Krieg to 1500 points 
Build my Deadzone stuff
Build my Bauhaus force for Warzone: Resurrection.

It's the last one that really has my attention though.  Since the early 90's when Target a Games first released Warzone, the background and style really caught my attention. At that time I had two forces - Imperial (effectively British & Commonwealth) and Bauhaus (Germans). I built both forces off a solid core provided by the starter box, and loved them.

This past Christmas my wife gave me the new Prodos version of Warzone as a gift, along with a complete set of Bauhaus releases! They're great minis, and I can't wait to get stuck in!

Here's the one I've painted so far: Max Steiner, hero of Bauhaus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first ever fan fiction!

  My First foray into fan fiction - a Battletech short story!  I've been wanting to write short stories for a while, but never really go...